Friday 6 January 2012

Teenage Phase




So I'm in this phase right now where I want to reinvent myself. 
It's 2012. A New Year. Another chance to go back to school looking like you've discovered yourself. 
My parents are always asking me why do you have to get piercings and hair dyes and tattoos? 
Well my answer is is that I want to express who I really am and at the same time 
I also want to find who I am.
We only have once chance to be in high school to be 
reckless, and naive 
where it doesn't matter how many piercings you have or what clothes you wear because there is a reason for that. 
But once you've graduated the title of a high schooler. Things are different. 
That's why I want to do things now and take chances.

This year my new years resolution is to change things and make this year my year. 

Tomorrow I'm going to the salon tomorrow and I'm only supposed to be getting a trim but hopefully I can persuade my mother enough to let me reinvent myself and get
hazel brown dip dye.

I don't own any of these photos

No comments:

Post a Comment