Thursday 29 December 2011

Abbey Lee's Transformation


I have to say I've never been a big fan of Abbey Lee but I have loved seeing her transformation. To a newbie in the fashion industry she was a brunette with long flowy hair then she started getting a hang of the business and got a edgy cut with a fringe. Then her career sky rocketed when she dyed her hair to blond and really discovered herself when dyed to platinum. The thing about her transformation is that every time she dyed her hair the more unhealthy she looked in my opinion. With her platinum hair I've always loved the colour but with her style choice, makeup and her petite figure it does not make her look healthy at all but it brings out a certain uniqueness and sophistication to her look compared to other models in the industry.




I quite adore Abbey for her style choices. She reminds me of a modern day gypsy.I have to say that many of her style picks are vintage and retro items and that make me think that she's a world traveller and that she get her clothes from different places in the world and just put them together.  It works for her though, nobody in the entire world can recreate her outfits and look better. But when she is out of her gypsy look she cleans well, elegant, sophisticated and chic. The jealous thing is that her being a model after a modelling for a show she'll get at least 1 piece of clothing from the designer that was in the collection.

I don't own any of these photos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment