Thursday 22 December 2011

The Happiness you get discovering a one of a kind store.

Okay so no photos for now but something a bit personal.
Today I went shopping! No biggie right? My aim was to buy Christmas presents and I did but I also ended up buying stuff for myself and discovered amazing stores at alleys. 
No Joke, like I was just bored of all the reoccurring trends that I didn't really look at the stores any more but what was around me. I ended up going to this small area that was part of a building and I discovered a shoe store. Dr. Martens that is. I was lost in such galore. I could've stayed there for ages but I didn't buy anything and couldn't afford anything so I had a quick look and left but that shop will definitely stay in my favourite stores list. Not only was there Dr.Martens but Vans Off the Wall and Converse and anything cool really. 
Then I decided to get out of my usual route and went somewhere else where I passed this really awesome collage of people and shirts and it was pure Rock n Roll. 
So I saw an alley some girls were coming off of and I had time to spare so I took a quick lookie and spoke with this girl working in this shop and told me to check out the real shop. 
That was the moment I was truly in heaven. Leather Jackets, Iron Maden, Nirvana,Hippie Glasses, everything I'd dreamt off I saw. Obviously being one of a kind store it was definitely expensive but I recon everything is totally worth it. When I get my next year's allowance my savings will go to that store and those dr.martens shoes will be mine. I fell in love today.

No comments:

Post a Comment