Monday 19 December 2011

Dreaming About Paris








let's just say growing up I've been one of those girls who daydream about going Paris. There's just something about the city that is so amazing. It could be the language which sounds so hot, it could be the architecture with old but detailed buildings, or the streets you could get lost in, or the unique people with such amazing fashion style or it's probably everything. There's this trip in my school you do an exchange for a summer or a 3 week visit. I'm thinking of going to none. I mean it's a great learning experience but I actually plan to live there after high school or university I think for time span of 6 months to a year. I wouldn't just simply want to visit for a summer or a mere 3 weeks.

1 comment:

  1. I also dream about living in Paris! Such a romantic place! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete