Monday 19 December 2011

Great Shoes take you to Great Places

A Great Man named Andre Judd says that:

"Footwear. It says a lot about a person's character- a good pair of shoes reflect particular tastes and choices and shoes always make OR break an outfit."



Jeffrey Campbell Lita Spike


Black and White Chucks


Black and White Creepers


 Jeffrey Campbell Mariel


effrey Campbell Coltrane






Jeffrey Campbell Tardy Platform Boot Studded Denim


 Jeffrey Campbell Amazing Platform Sneaker



 Jeffrey Campbell Monolit Wedge
 UNIF Hellraisers

I shall say I do not own any of these products and although some of them are as easy to acquire than others lets just say that I don't have the correct expenses but as soon as I do I will cross it off the list.
Black is by far a favourite colour of mine in terms of footwear, perhaps it's the due to the fact that you can wear anything with black. If you gave me the choice to get 2 of those items right now I'd probably pick the Jeffrey Campbell Amazing Platform Sneaker just cause it's so unique and the Jeffrey Campbell Lita Spike.


1 comment: