Friday 23 December 2011

Jenny Humphrey









Introducing one of my style icons. Not Taylor Momsen but Jenny Humphrey of Gossip Girl Season 2.
I gotta say from first sight I absolutely Loved her style already. Okay some may say that her style is totally off like she's too lazy to get a hair brush and that she's soo slutty. But in fact it's just her style in season 2 that I love! In season 1 lets just say she was a follower of fashion. season 3 she totally went gothic in the worst ways ever and  when she's not acting she looks horrible her make up,everything. But aside all my hatred, in season 2 she looks absolutely great. My favourite style images of her aren't here but I can say that she has a rocker/glamorous look that I adore. Her smokey eye make up is to die for and her platinum blond hair is a dream.
When I wake up sometimes on the rebellious side of bed I go to her for style inspiration. Of course not too vulgar because my parents would never see to it but the colour pallet and the styling.

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't agree more!! I actually came across this when I was specifically looking up images of her season 2 style to add to my "inspirations" board on pinterest haha :P cause before she was too much of a good girl, and after, she just got a bit too gothic/grungy for my liking.. but Season 2 Jenny? = Perfect ♥

    ReplyDelete